Employers Choice Screening (ECS) will offer a referral fee for every new employment background screening client in accordance with the considerations below. Referral fees are payable net 15 calendar days, upon ECS’s receipt of payment from the referred client.
ECS Billing Amount Affiliate Payment %
Up to $1,000 5%
$1,001 – $5,000 7%
$5,001 – $20,000 10%
$20,001 – $50,000 12%
$50,001 + Negotiable
Affiliates will have access to marketing materials to support their promotion of ECS services. They may request, in writing, to use ECS logos, service marks, and other copyrighted material, upon approval from ECS.
Due to the nature of our engagements as well as state and federal law requirements, ECS will contract directly with the client.
1st Step: Become an Affiliate
To become a registered ECS Affiliate, simply:
- Complete the Affiliate Information Form and W-9 Form
- Await receipt of your registered Affiliate number
2nd Step: Refer a New Client
- Complete the provided Client Referral Form, with the Affiliate’s registration number. All information must be filled out.
- Refer a client that not already been presented to ECS
Exclusions & Limitations
Exclusions and limitations to this program include:
- Client Referral Form not accompanied by an Affiliate’s registration number.
- Clients that contacted ECS directly before the Affiliate provides the referral.
- ECS’s pass-through expenses, including but not limited to county courthouse fees, third-party verification fees, state fees, communications, and related costs. Such costs are not included in the final figure from which referral fees will be derived.
- Referrals older than 180 days for which no signed contract has been secured. This time period may be extended at ECS’s discretion upon request of the Affiliate.
- Client refusal at ECS’s sole discretion.
Affiliates can be individuals; Affiliate accounts are not required to be business entities. Law firms, HR consulting firms, temporary employment agencies, investigation agencies, and insurance agencies may qualify for the Affiliate program.
ECS has full discretion in granting Affiliate registration. ECS can revoke Affiliate status at any time and retains the right to discontinue the program at any time.
ECS reserves the right to change the referral fee percentages, in writing, within a 30-day period.
Rules governing this Affiliate Program are subject to current prevailing program terms, which are subject to change without notice.
- Client Referral Forms are to be submitted in writing via regular mail or e-mail and must be dated. The date that the referral is received by ECS is the date of the referral. In the event, we receive multiple Affiliate referrals for the same client; the first Affiliate referral received by ECS will receive the referral fee.
- It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to present the correct Affiliate registration number to ECS. A Client Referral Form not accompanied by the proper registration number may not be compensated.