Complimentary Webinar – 1 Hour
This webinar will cover the basic principles that employers must implement and adhere to when conducting employment background screening. Employers of all sizes must ensure their background screening process is permissible and in accordance with the FCRA to avoid liability claims and legal exposure.
Are you using the proper disclosure forms, based on your industry and location? Do you know the difference between a database search and a county public records search? Or the actual purpose of a Social Security Address Trace? These questions and many more will be answered during our presentation.
Discussion Topics include:
- The Pre-Adverse / Adverse Action process
- Limitations of Database Searches
- The importance of up-to-date consent disclosure forms and notices
- County Level Criminal Searches vs. Database Searches
- Federal Criminal Records vs. State-level Criminal Records
- Pros and Cons of performing Social Media Searches
Facilitator: Khodadawd “Cody” J. Farzad