What is your average implementation time for new clients?
Account Service After Implementation
- An account representative is assigned to the client. He/she is in charge of addressing customer service needs including password reset, update on pending searches, billing questions, updated legislation/new laws, and general questions. She/he can be reached via email or via phone.
- Client participates in an interactive training webinar with their respective account representative. This provides the client an opportunity to interact and build a report with their account representative, while also providing software platform training.
- Employers Choice Screening hosts quarterly webinars on various topics relating to employment background checks, available to clients and the general public. An archive of our webinars may be found here.
- Employers Choice Screening keeps clients informed of current industry news, trends, and relevant information by providing a monthly newsletter
- A call center is available for clients who require urgent/immediate assistance outside of business hours on Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm PST.
- In the event of a website, online software platform, or service issue, the client may contact their account representative via phone or via email.
- Account representative works with the client via phone or via email, when appropriate, to resolve any issues or questions.
- In the event that the issue cannot be resolved via phone or via email, the client will receive an internal case number associated with the specific issue. Service issues are resolved within 24 hours when the issue requires a series of steps.
- Employers Choice Screening provides three technical assistance steps: 1.) Account Representative, 2.) Operations Manager, and 3.) Managing Partner.
- Account representative provides status updates and notification of completion via email
- Our software platform is equipped with a secure online application (QuickApp) and e-signature process, allowing applicants to complete their application and consent-form for a background check online.