Employers Choice Screening (ECS), a division of Employers Choice Online, Inc., will offer a referral fee for every new client opportunity under the following considerations below. Referral fees are payable net 15 calendar days, upon ECS’s receipt of payment from the referred client.
ECS Billing to client Affiliate Payment %
Up to $1,000.00 5%
$1,001 – $5,000 7%
$5,001 – $20,000 10%
$20,001 – $50,000 12%
$50,0001 + Negotiable
Affiliates will have access to marketing materials to support their promotion of ECS services and may request, in writing, to use ECS logos, service marks, and other copyrighted material, upon approval from ECS.
Due to the nature of our engagements and state and federal law requirements, ECS will contract directly with the client and will communicate with the client and Affiliate regarding all project details, if requested by the Affiliate.
Become an Affiliate
To become a registered ECS Affiliate, simply:
• Contact ECS at (800) 424-7011 to verify eligibility.
• Complete the attached Affiliate Information Form and w-9 form.
• Await receipt of your registered Affiliate number.
Process for Referring a New Client
To refer a project to ECS:
• Become an ECS Affiliate with a registered identification number (if not already a partner).
• Present the client to ECS in writing, accompanied by the Affiliate’s registration number. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to present the correct Affiliate registration number to ECS. A referral not accompanied by a valid registration number may not be compensated.
• Provide ECS with the scope of the opportunity in written form, along with how to contact the client. Identify the parties involved and their objectives. Include contact name, position, company, phone number, E-mail address, and business address.
Exclusions & Limitations
Exclusions and limitations to this program include:
• Project referrals not accompanied by an Affiliate’s registration number.
• Opportunities where the client contacts ECS directly before the Affiliate provides the referral.
• Referrals older than 180 days for no signed contract have been secured. This period may be extended at ECS’s discretion upon request of the Affiliate.
• Refusal of client opportunity at ECS’s sole discretion.
Affiliates can be individuals; Affiliate accounts are not required to be business entities. Law firms, HR consulting firms, temporary employment agencies, investigation agencies, and insurance agencies may qualify for the Affiliate program. ECS has complete discretion in granting Affiliate registration. ECS can revoke Affiliate status at any time and retains the right to discontinue the program at any time.
ECS reserves the right to change the referral fee percentages, in writing, within 30 days. Rules governing this Affiliate Program are subject to current prevailing program terms, which are subject to change without notice.
Referrals must be submitted in writing via postal mail or E-mail and should be dated. The date that ECS receives the referral is the date of the referral. In the event of multiple referrals for the same job, the first referral received by ECS will receive a referral fee. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to present the correct Affiliate registration number to ECS. A referral not accompanied by a valid registration number may not be compensated