An Applicant Tracking System is a “one stop” source for all human resources and recruitment needs.
From creating a custom career site to managing your applicant pool, an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) has the ability to help your organization improve regulatory compliance and efficiency all from a simple dashboard. ATS will enable human resource professionals to post new job openings to hundreds of job boards. This will improve your compliance processes by allowing new hires to digitally sign all authorization forms with electronic form processing.
Here are other advantages of using an Applicant Tracking System:
- System will completely automate the entire application process for candidate and HR
- Save time by auto-posting jobs to boards with just a click of a button
- WOTC integrated program return on Investment will pay for the platform and drive revenue through HR
- EEOC/OFCCP compliance maybe automated and tracked
- Pre-qualify candidates by implementing automated screening questions and assessments via career portal in order to increase efficiency
- Completely automate background process with a pre-integration
- Automate paperwork
- Enhance communication with hiring managers at the store level and the corporate office